Treatment blockade (LMB)
Medical medicamentous blockade (LMB) is a method of influencing the human body, which is based on the introduction into the tissue of certain medicinal substances that contribute to the elimination of pain in various diseases.
The pain syndrome caused by various diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system, the musculoskeletal system (osteochondrosis, arthralgia, neuralgia, headaches, plexopathies, tunnel syndromes, etc.) is the main indication for the appointment of medical medication blockades.
The price is 150 UAH.
Duration of the procedure is 5-10 minutes.
The course of treatment is 1-3 procedures.
Classification of LMB:
I. LMB at the site of innervation of the posterior branch of the spinal nerve (paravertebral blockades of muscles, ligaments, intraarticular, periarticular blockages of arched joints, paravertebral blockades of the posterior branches of the spinal nerves over)
II. LMB at the site of innervation of the return branch of the spinal nerve (intra-disc blockades, epidural blockades, selective blockage of the spinal nerve)
III. LMB in the strained muscles of the limbs.
To achieve an effective LMB action it is necessary to consider factors such as:
– rational selection of the drug concentration necessary to block a specific type of myelin fibers;
– accuracy of introduction into the zone of the receptor or nerve conductor location of the drug solution, its delivery and its high concentration in the lesion site.
Results of treatment
– myorelaxing (relaxation of the muscles also leads to the rupture of the vicious circle of pathological impulses)
– decompression of nerves and vessels in tunnel syndromes (as a result there is an improvement in innervation and circulation in the affected area)
– trophostimulating (metabolic processes are improving)
The effects of LMB are due to:
– the chemical and therapeutic properties of drugs that are introduced;
– the specific property of the drug to simultaneously inhibit the excitability of the receptors in the pathological focus and block the flow of impulses in the nerve fiber;
– the presence of a significant concentration of anesthetic in the area of pathological impulses.