Ultrasonic therapy (UZT) in Kiev
Ultrasonic therapy (UZT) is a method of action in physiotherapy that involves the use of energy of mechanical vibrations of an elastic medium with a frequency above 20 kHz for therapeutic or prophylactic purposes.
The price from 60 UAH.
Duration of the procedure is 15-30 minutes.
The course of treatment is 5-12 procedures.
Advantages of ultrasound therapy:
- micro-massage of both tissues and individual cells;
- energy impact on the body with the formation of heat and physicochemical effects (activation of enzymes, metabolic processes);
- an ideal factor of physiotherapy for combination with medicinal products (increases the penetration of the drug into the affected area of the body);
- Combines with all types of physiotherapy, strengthening their action;
- easy dosage of intensity;
- enhances the penetrating power of drugs in ultraphonophoresis;
- Ultrasonic puncture can be performed;
- There are no side effects such as an allergic reaction or intolerance to ultrasound;
- Significant effectiveness of exposure in the absence of addiction.
Under the influence of ultrasonic waves, local blood circulation, lymph drainage improves, recovery processes in nerves, muscles, bones are accelerated, the activity of the cardiovascular system is normalized, the function of external respiration improves, and oxygen is absorbed by the tissues of the body.
Micromassage with ultrasound has an analgesic effect, improves the functioning of connective tissue, stimulates the body’s defenses.
The duration of the procedure is 5-10 minutes per zone.
The course of treatment – 8-12 procedures.
The second course can be done after 2-3 months.
Results of treatment
Therapeutic effects of ultrasound therapy:
Under the influence of ultrasonic waves, local blood circulation, lymph drainage improves, reparative processes in nerves, muscles, bones are accelerated, the activity of the cardiovascular system is normalized, the function of external respiration is increased, and oxygen absorption by tissues is increased.
Micromassage with ultrasound has an anesthetic effect, improves the functional state of connective tissue, increases the body’s defense responses.
Thus, UZT has a pronounced anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, absorbable, trophic, analgesic effect, promotes resorption of adhesions and scars.